Dainty Diva


Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The party at my house last saturday was pretty fun! I invited a few of my colleagues, my good friends and the republicans. Surprisingly everyone entertained themselves and the entire group of people can mingle and play cards together... well done!! I had lots of fun and hope everyone who came did! Thanks for attending and thanks to JJ for bringing the yu sheng (that was my 6th lo hei of the year!!)

Work is still pretty much the same... financial year coming to an end, loads to do...

I'm itching to buy a new digicam and IT show is on this weekend... any recommendations? I have got limited budget though... something within $500?

Photos as promised:


Yu Sheng


Food and picture-taking time!

The ladies with one of our fave IT guy

Group photo with the Procurement team




Jacelyn posted @ 11:33 PM | comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~